UPVC door lock advice Bexleyheath Dartford Swanley
UPVC door lock advice and how to help to prevent burglaries
I was given a met police leaflet by one of my customers regarding UPVC door lock advice which I would like to share with you.
- Your doors must be double locked to be properly secured.
- Deadlock your door with the key, do not just lift the handle.
- Keep house keys upstairs or store them near the door, out of sight, for easy access in an emergency.
- Use all door and window locks fitted to your home.
- Keep your car keys away from the front door and store them somewhere safe
- Ensure that all your multi-point door locks are working.
If your UPVC door lock is not functioning correctly then please give us a call on 0208 310 4193 so we can give you a FREE quote to repair or renew your door lock.
The Metropolitan Police and Greenwich Council have got together to print and distribute the above leaflets.
Keeping your home safe this winter
- Please remember to always lock your doors and windows, even if you are only going out for a few minutes. If you have a UPVC door lock or windows double-lock them with the keys to secure them properly.
- Leave some lights on if it will be dark before you get home. install low wattage ‘dusk to dawn’ outside lights. if you have a burglar alarm remember to activate it.
- I can upgrade your existing standard door cylinder and supply and fit a high security cylinder.
Please Click Here to read more information on double glazing UPVC door lock changes
How The Window Wizard can help you
I have also noticed that many people do not fully lock their front UPVC door lock.
If your door handle does not lift fully up and allow you to turn your key it could be that your door is misaligned, dropped or other simple problem that can be fixed.
If your UPVC door is not locking fully then give me a call and I will quote you a fixed price over the phone to fix it.
We can also offer you extra security device / locks to fit on your existing double glazing windows and doors.
Double Glazing Repairs
Extra Security and door lock up-graded for UPVC double glazed doors
The Window Wizard
Telephone No.020 8310 4193
Bexleyheath, Dartford, Crayford, Swanley, Welling, Wilmington, Thamesmead, Sidcup, Erith
If your UPVC door is not locking fully then give me a call and I will quote you a fixed price over the phone to fix it. We can also offer you extra security device / locks to fit on your existing double glazing windows and doors.