Double glazing repair service advertised in Yellow Pages for 12 years
The Window Wizard offers a professional double glazing repair service to Bexleyheath and the local surrounding area. Competitive pricing, friendly & reliable service, City & Guilds qualified.
Your Local Double Glazing Repair Service
You can trust The Window Wizard as we have been advertising with Yellow Pages for over 12 years.
Please Click here to see our Yellow Pages customer reviews
Our job is repairing what you already have, not trying to sell you something you don’t need. A local family run double glazing repair only service with fixed competitive prices
We are a unique double glazing repair ONLY service and therefore do NOT install new double glazing.
We will not try to sell you a new window or door as we repair only, unlike many other companies posing to be a repair services whose primary business is to install new double glazing.
I have City & Guilds advanced qualifications plus over 20 years’ experience in double glazing repairs with a wealth of knowledge. Most other competitors employees tend to be glaziers or self-taught with very limited knowledge.
If you have a problem with your double glazing doors windows etc, from draughty windows to a broken multi point door locking system, I can repair it for you.
When you call The Window Wizard, you can rest assure that you are dealing with a trusted family run business, who do not sell double glazing, and because of this, we will NEVER try to sell you some.
Most repairs can be completed in a single visit as we carry all the common repair parts and specialist tools required.
The Window Wizard Double Glazing Repair Services List
- Conservatory window and door repairs
- Locks repaired
- Window repairs
- Double glazing repair service
- Double glazing repairs
- French door repair
- Patio door repair
- Tilt and Turn UPVC window and doors repaired
- Tilt and slide UPVC doors repaired
- UPVC doors repaired
- Double glazing UPVC windows repaired
- UPVC windows hinges supplied and fitted
- Adjustments to dropped, out of square doors
- Jammed door and windows opened
- Locked windows and doors opened
- Multi Locking Mechanisms repaired
- Multi Locking Mechanisms supplied and fitted
- Leaks & Drafts Cured
- Child safety restricted hinges
- Fire escape safety hinges
- Family run business with 25+ years’ experience
- Lost Keys
- Replacement door panels (reinforced)
- Cat Flaps
- Door Restrictors supplied and fitted
- Window and Door Extra Security Devices Fitted
- Postal / letter box supplied and fitted
- Lock / key / barrel / cylinder changes
- Discontinued locks and mechanisms replaced
- Discontinued UPVC parts replaced
- Specialist technical knowledge
We are currently advertising in the Bexley and Bromley Yellow Pages as well as Yell.com too.
Here is a list of the areas we cover for all your UPVC double glazing window and door repairs:
Abbey Wood SE2, Albany Park DA14, Albany Park DA5, Barnehurst DA7, Bean DA2, Bexley DA5, Bexleyheath DA7, Belvedere DA17, Blackfen DA15, Bluewater DA9, Bursted Wood DA8, Crayford DA1, CrockenHill BR8, Darenth DA2, Dartford DA1, Erith DA8, Erith DA18, Foots Cray DA14, Greenhithe DA9, Hawley DA1, Hawley DA2, Hextable BR8, Joyden’s Wood DA2, Joyden’s Wood DA5, Northhumberland Heath DA8, Sidcup DA14, Sidcup DA15, Slade Green DA8, Stone DA2, Stone DA9, Swanley BR8, Thamesmead SE28, Welling DA16, Welling DA7, Wilmington DA2
DA1, DA2, DA5, DA6, DA7, DA8, DA9, DA10, DA14, DA15, DA16, DA17, DA18, BR8, SE2, SE9, SE28
Double glazed windows, doors and conservatory repairs specialist
The Window Wizard
Telephone No.020 8310 4193
Bexleyheath, Dartford, Crayford, Swanley, Welling, Wilmington, Thamesmead, Sidcup, Erith, Barnehurst, Bexley, Belvedere, Blackfen, Eltham
The Window Wizard is a specialists in double glazed windows, doors and conservatory repairs.
We fix and replace parts such as faulty locks, mechanisms, handles and hinges. As a repair only company, we won’t be trying to sell you new windows and doors. We provide a high-quality, cost-effective alternative to replacing a whole window or door that has a broken handle, lock or hinge or that simply needs adjusting.