Double Glazing Repair Questions
The Window Wizard helping to answer all your Double Glazing Repair Questions. We give Fixed Prices on the phone to repair your windows and door. You can Call, Text, Email, The Window Wizard Monday – Sunday / 8am – 8pm for a free quotation and to book appointments. With fixed prices, No call out Fees, No VAT, Competitive Prices and a professional qualified Tradesman, why not call David to repair your Double Glazing for an exceptional service.
Double Glazing Repair Questions for Windows
Below are some of the Double Glazing Repair questions I am asked by my customers and yes I am able to offer an affordable repair to all the questions listed below:
- My Window is jammed shut.
- My window is difficult to close.
- Can I change the style of my locking window handles to revamp and modernise my home?
- My Window hinge have bent and buckled.
- I have Gaps and draughts around my window.
- My window will not lock.
- Can I add extra security to my windows?
- The mechanism has broken.
- My hand is loose and wobbly
- Can you fix Tilt & Turn windows?
- I can’t shut my window.
- Can I change my window hinges to child safety hinges?
- My window has dropped.
- I have broken my key in the window handle.
- My window is really noisy and I can hear the traffic from the road.
- I can’t open my window.
- My windows are very old, do you repair the older type of aluminium windows?
- I have lost my window key.
- My window handle has snapped and broken off.
- The black plastic slider has broken on my window hinge.
- Can I change my window standard window hinges to fire escape hinges?
Double Glazing Repair Questions for Doors
- My door has dropped
- When I lift the door handle it feels stiff and I feel like the multi lock is going to break
- I have loose wobbly door handles
- My door has jammed shut
- The flap on my letter box has broken
- I have moved home and I want to change the locks
- Can I upgrade to an anti-snap, anti-bump, anti-pick high security Euro cylinder?
- My back door keeps swinging open and hitting the wall, can a door restrictor be fitted?
- One of my door hinges have broken
- I have a key broken in my door lock
- I have a puddle of water at the bottom of my door, I think my door is leaking?
- My French doors won’t close.
- I think my multi lock has broken
- My conservatory door is difficult to lock
- Can the bottom Glass panel in my door be replaced with a reinforced UPVC panel?
- My porch door is draughty
- Can I add extra security to my door?
- My lock is not working after a key was put in from the front and behind at the same time.
- The black slider that locks my sliding patio doors has broken
- Can the black rubber gasket on my door be replaced as it has perished?
- Can I change my gold door handle and letterbox for chrome?
Who is The Window Wizard?
We are one of the leading window and door repair specialists in your local area, offering competitive prices, expert knowledge and a friendly reliable service. Repairing Double Glazed windows and doors to domestic home owners and landlords.
David has City & Guilds Advanced, with an indentured apprenticeship and 30 years of experience.
We specialise in the technical repairs such as Tilt & Turn windows, converting window mechanisms of discontinued parts. With a wealth of experience and knowledge we can offer a comprehensive service that other self-taught Double Glazing Repairs simply do not have the skills.
If you have a problem with your double glazing door or window and your property is within my area (approx 5 miles radius of Bexleyheath, Kent) then please feel to email me a question.
If you would like to email me, please include the following information:
1. Address and post code of the property
2. Are you the landlord / owner of the property or a tenant or a management agent
3. Type of double glazing frames (UPVC or Aluminium or Wood)
4. Approx age of the double glazing
5. If known the name of the installer of the double glazing (Trade Windows Sutton Windows BAC Everest Crystal Windows Britelite)
6. A brief description of the problem and any photographs if you have them
7. Any markings or names / numbers on the broken part
8. Approx size and colour of the broken part
The above information will help me to diagnose the problem.